How are you feeling?

So I'm getting this question a lot (thank you all for checking in on me and caring - it's more appreciated than you will ever know!). And I know it's a loaded question - it's intended to ask how are you feeling mentally, emotionally, spiritually you name it. So I thought it would be good to get my thoughts out and also update everyone on where we are with the cycle!

We baselined Monday and now have a tentative calendar all the way through our pregnancy test! We are still on the Lupron injections nightly and this morning I started both oral and Estorgen patches along with baby aspirin. In about 2 weeks I will start layering in Progesterone via vaginal inserts twice daily as well as intramuscular shots in my booty. For all of my IVF sisters - if you have done these please assure me they are not as bad as they look - even after all the subcutaneous shots I am terrified of these!

We go in for monitoring appointments on 4/7 (Ceej's birthday!) and 4/14 and out transfer - as long as everything goes well - is tentatively scheduled for 4/20 - one of the three days I was hoping for as it's my grandma's 75th birthday :) Currently our pregnancy test is scheduled for May 1st!

So how am I feeling? Physically - I am exhausted. This week the Lupron has finally set in and it's here with a vengeance. It's known for causing terrible headaches (and my clinic recommends avoiding tylenol/iburprofen) and causes extreme fatigue. So needless to say my workouts have become just walking and I nap for 2 hours every afternoon with Ceejy. But otherwise no complaints. We will see how it goes as we start layering in the other drugs.

Mentally - I

Comments

Popular Posts