1st Birthday Party Deets!

So…like many first time mommas I went totally overboard on Ceej's first birthday! We had it on April 12th (a Sunday) at our house and the theme was of course - Mickey!! 

We had about 50 people throughout the day and honestly seeing everyone show up and show love for our little man made me tear up more than once. It's so heart warming to see that everyone else loves him as much as we do!

Although having that many people in our house was a bit tight I was very adamant about having it here because I felt like it would feel much more intimate and special. We had a hot dignity dog bar, tons of appetizers and salads and of course cake!! I did many of the decorations myself and put a ton of time and effort into the party but loved doing it! Here are some of my favorite pics from the day!

Thank you to everyone who came and made it everything we hoped for and more!!

XOXO
K
















































Comments

Popular Posts