A bit behind...

Wow looking through the blog I realized I forgot Ceejy's 11 month pictures and totally forgot to blog about his birthday! It's been crazy to say the least so here we go!

That one time we had a spunky 11 month old who celebrated his last first holiday (St. Patty's Day), celebrated his second Easter and continued to fill us with more joy than we thought possible every day…










And then in the blink of an eye was a year old, 12 months, 365 days - a toddler!

























The past year has been a true dream come true. Every step of the way, every milestone, that first smile, that first tooth, the first time he rolled over, the first time he crawled - it was like I had to pinch myself to remind myself this is real life. He's yours, he's your baby and this is it. He's brought more joy and laughter into our lives than we ever thought possible and I can't thank the Good Lord enough for him.

XOXO
K


Comments

Popular Posts