Casey turns 2!!!

So seriously - where has the time gone??? My sweet little Ceej - my baby boy - my first born - is 2?!?!?! How is that possible???

The sweet little guy that showed me truly what the meaning of love really is. The little guy that makes my heart explode with joy every time he says "momma" - seriously guys it's heart melting. His little voice is so so sweet. I remember when he wasn't even a year old and I would sit around and tell Chris that I couldn't wait to hear what his little voice would sound like - and now that I know it's just amazing and is my favorite sound in the world. His toothy grin and those eyes - my God those eyes - make everyone smile - it's infectious!

He is full of spunk and gives me a run for my money and I know he's going to do big big things some day. He's just like his momma - headstrong and determined and stubborn as hell. His wispy blonde hair is just getting long enough to have a little half curl at the nape of his neck - his little rattail. His skin is to die for and his skinny little belly is the cutest.

The sounds that he makes when you ask him what animals say are so adorable I hope that I never forget them - particularly when he tells you what a bear says - that growl is the cutest growl I've ever heard. And his made up words for real words like avocado (gatun-gatun) and bubblegum (gob-bull-gum) are so cute and make me so so proud to see how far he's come in just a few short months.

He is the light of my life and my little partner in crime and as much as I love the twins and feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude to be their momma I do miss our time just the 2 of us and have serious mom guilt over it but I know one of these days it will be amazing and the 4 of us will be thick and thieves and I can't wait for those days - when we can all laugh and dance and have silly conversations.

We had Ceej's party a few weeks ago and it was a great success! He LOVES the book "Go, Dog Go" so I decided to use that as the theme for his party! Here are some of my favorite pics from the big day!


It's a big dog party!



Kristy Haywood - a local mom made the cupcakes and cookies and they were simply amazing!! If you are local to Chicagoland USE her!! :) 


Great Granny and Joe

Nene and Great Aunt Marianne 

Nene and Papaw

We had the most perfect weather!

Birthday Boy

Seriously amazing weather!

Taking family pics is complicated haha!

We got Ceej a sandbox and it was a huge hit! This is 4 of the 7 grandkids on Chris' side plus cousin LJ


Those eyes

Papaw and Mimi Grace

Auntie Deb getting some Max cuddles in

Very focused

Ceej is so fair skinned I'm a freak about sunscreen which means LOTS of it in his hair - this was an epic do!

Mass chaos for present opening - so much fun!

Cake face

Mamps and his 2 2014 grand babies!

Wouldn't be a birthday without a derpy face from me! 

Pure joy on his birthday morning!

Choo Choo Diner for lunch with Grandma

Choo choos are the best

Annual selfie with momma and daddy - hope he still wants to take these at 30!

Because when it's your birthday you get to play outside with no shoes in your pajamas with epic sunblock hair

This kid :)

Sand and sunblock - perfect combination. And unfortunately that night started an epic bath strike...

That smile literally lights up rooms....


XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts