Update!!

Holy smokes life is busy with 3 little ones!! I just realized the last time I posted it was to share Max and Mia's newborn pics as well as Ceej's 2 year pics and now they are almost 10 weeks old!! Time is seriously flying! So let's catch up!

These last 2 months with the twins - I'm not going to lie - has been tough! Chris was home for the first 4 weeks and my mom stayed for almost 2 weeks after that so I had a lot of help in the beginning and then it's taken a while for all 4 of us to find our groove throughout the day but I think we are finally getting there. I feel like we are starting to thrive vs. survive everyday and I hope it only gets easier!

Ceej had a very tough time adjusting but everyday has gotten a little bit easier and I think we are finally almost there. He's becoming such a great little helper and things are starting to even out in that department.

I started tackling taking all 4 our on my own at about 5 1/2 weeks and I'm so so glad I did. I can't imagine feeling tied to the house. Every time we are out everyone is like I don't know how you do it and I just respond with thank you and a smile. Everyone loves being out - the babies sleep well in the car and in their stroller and Casey is such a people person and loves being out that it works really well for us to spend the mornings and afternoons out and about. The hardest part is that when we walk in the door everyone needs something. Normally the twins want to eat and Ceej is needy but we are learning and managing together!

I am going to do some separate posts on EI updates, my new fitness journey, and my bout with round #2 of PPD - but for now I just wanted to share some happy fun pics from the last few months!!


The Babies' first holiday - St. Paddy's Day!


Uncle Coe and Auntie Ash came to visit all the way from Nashville!


Holding hands already - be still my heart


All ready in their Easter Best

Babies' first Easter

1 Month - that was fast!!

Mr. Potato Head for Easter!

 

Spoiled already...


Perfect Pair 



Obligatory 1 month doctor visit photo

All my babies on St. Paddy's Day!

A lap full of babies never gets old...


Because when mommy and daddy are sleep deprived and dealing with 2 newborns all rules go out the window - a la the pig on the table...


Chocolate cupcake cheeses

This is as close as our trio got to the Easter bunny - total mom fail this year

 
Lots and lots of walks in the "beast"

Oh Max you have my heart buddy...




The witching hour is real!


She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen

Maxy has the best expressions - hands down!



Daddy is a champion baby cuddler!



Snuggles!

Give me ALL the coordinating outfits!



O.M.G....

6 kiddos and 2 kick ass mommas!

Again - I basically buy every single coordinating outfit I see!

Looking very studious Max

And big brother followed...

Our original city crew minus a few - love them and their mommas - they keep me sane 


How we roll through the store now :)

Puffs and shoes and a dipe for our 2 year well check

She is so beautiful and my mini me

When we cuddle like this they always have to be touching

She's going to be a handful :)

Those eyes

Again with the coordinating outfits hahah...

Brothers and best buds...

Have you ever seen a sweeter look? Loves his big brother already

Pure joy for choo choo walks!

This kid is a stud God I love him

Smiles are the best!

2 month well baby visits and lots of free formula thanks to our amazing nurse Faith!

First big boy cheeseburger - how did this guy grow up so fast??

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts