November fun!

Where has the time gone? I feel like November has absolutely flown - I cannot believe next week we are in December! We are assuming the babies will have a February birthday (the latest they can possibly be born is March 4th) so thinking that we are getting so close to them arriving is so exciting!

Unfortunately Ceej and I both got sick shortly after Halloween and we are just now recovering. It's been crazy - we would have days here and there where we would both feel better but then it would come back with a vengeance. Finally - 4 weeks after his cold started - we went back to the doc and they put him on antibiotics which seems to have finally kicked it. For me - being pregnant - I wasn't really able to take much besides honey and thankfully I think I can say I'm on the mend as well too.

In between sick days we were able to do some fun things in November and also do a little pre-Christmas holiday celebrating. Speaking of...my hubby is a huge stickler for not putting up the tree before the day after Thanksgiving. I was able to sneak some other Christmas decorations up but tomorrow morning is finally tree day and I'm so so excited! There's something about the tree and the lights that just makes every day better!

So here are some of my favorite November memories!

We had some super warm November days so we spent an afternoon at the Arboretum with Daddy!

Always on the go and finally has some hair!

Baby Blues 




He had to stop to work on his car a million times :)




Catching bugs at tot rock!

Wood chip fun at The Little Red Schoolhouse

Puppy hugs are the best

We love mittens!


Visiting Santa and his reindeer!

Who is this man?

Our first trip to urgent care after a tumble off the ottoman. Thank goodness it was just nursemaid's elobw!

Bolingbrook Promenade tree lighting!


Spelunking at Tot Rock!


Playing at the library!
Sick boy!
First snow!
Loving his sled!
Diaper and boots - perfect combination!

Future gymnast!
Bass pro winter wonderland!
Talking reindeer!

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts