MIA

Holy smokes, I knew it had been a long time since I had blogged but I didn't realize it had been almost two months - eek!!! It's amazing how busy one tiny little human can make you. So I'm going to do my best to catch you up and let you know what's been going on in the world of Wiklund!

We now have an almost 15 month old - how is that even possible? I stopped the monthly pictures (bad Mom I know) but I'm pretty positive I couldn't get him to sit still for more than about 3.5 seconds anyways - so figured it was time to stop them. I take tons of candid pictures of him and those are my favorite anyways! Here are some of my favorites and our life in pics since I last blogged!

Burgers and Fries at Five Guys for Mother's Day! Little did we know Ceej had his first double ear infection here :(

First trip to the dentist - all smiles pre exam

Post first dentist exam…not a happy camper

Playing with the big lite brite on one of our dates to the Exploratorium

Looking quite dapper in his baby boat shoes

All smiles and kisses at a quick trip to the Brookfield Zoo with the whole fam!

Picnic overlooking the city with our friends!

A chilly summer day trip to the aquarium

What face does a fishy make?

You are my heart Ceej <3

Because who doesn't love mayo?

2nd ear infection in less than a month is no fun for anyone :(

Feeling well enough to get out for a pretzel at our neighborhood's annual Maifest!

Taking his girlfriend Lizzie Bear on a date!

Just a boy and his dog

Wrigley might be his favorite person right now

Swimming pool = best investment ever!

He's an equal opportunity cuddlier - dog and cats alike!

They are never far from one another!

Pretzels and beer on the roof at Gene's!

The Peanut Gallery having breakfast :)

Silly faces!

Pictures are worth a thousand words! We've had a fun summer so far - lots of play dates with our friends and tons of fun exploring all the fun thing the city has to offer - the nature museum, aquarium, zoo - you name it! Casey's personality shines more and more everyday and I just love watching him grow and develop.

Just this week he started walking and now is walking everywhere - he's still a little unsure on his feet but he's getting there and it's so amazing to see my little baby walking around. We've been working on growing our family but I'll save that for another post!!! :)

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts