Bumpdates!

Holy smokes it's been so long ago since I last blogged - totally slacking over here. I blame baby brain and having a toddler. Things have been crazy and we've definitely stayed super busy! Last time I blogged we had just taken our maternity/Christmas pics (so much fun!).

We spent a lot of December prepping for babies. I'm a very superstitious person and have always been too scared to really prep for baby(ies) until we hit viability. That happened right around Thanksgiving so the race was on to set up furniture and get all of the things we would need to bring 2 babies home. It's crazy, I always thought that these babies would come early and never ever thought we would see 36 weeks so to be here now is incredible. I cannot even explain to you how blessed we are. Our doc has reminded us that statistics show more than 50% of twins come in week 36 or before so betting folks would say the odds are in our favor to have babies this week sometime but I'm hoping they hang in there and stay put a little while longer!

So wanted to update the bump pics. Our last one I shared was our viability pic at 24 weeks - so here are the last 10 weeks worth - fun to see them all in a row and watch this big ole belly grow!












It's still so surreal that very soon we will be bringing home 2 sweet little babes!!

XOXO,
K

Comments

Popular Posts