Ceej does Cayman!


So over the week of the 4th of July we took Ceej on his first vacation to Grand Cayman. It was his first plane ride and his first vacation!! All of Chris' immediate family - his parents, his brothers and our sisters in law, and all the kiddos went. It's rare to have us all together in one spot at the same time so it was so much fun! I'm hoping that we can do it more often now that we all have little ones!

The trip was much different than past trips since the sun is so hot and babies can't be out in it - and let's face it I'm completely neurotic about Ceej not getting burned! So we spent a lot of time inside - I would go hang by the pool during CJ's naps and Daddy would either hang with them (Chris is one of the only people I know that hates the beach and pool) or we would bring out the monitor. 

We did get to dip Ceej in the ocean, pool and sand for the first time so that was cute!! He definitely didn't mind the sand or the ocean but for some reason he hated the pool - he curled his toes every time we dipped them!! 

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pics from the week!!





































XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts