Halloween and 7 Months!!

It's been a little while since I gave a Case update and I totally realized I never talked about Halloween!! So here we go!

Casey is 7 months - how in the heck is that even possible??? Seriously he is growing like a weed everyday and I just wish I could press the pause button or at least the slo-mo button to slow time down just a little bit. I'm not ready for my little man to grow up so fast! He's so squirmy these days it's hard to get him to stay still long enough for a pic!



We had a great Halloween! We started the day out watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and sharing some pumpkin and banana. Daddy worked from home and we carved pumpkins, watched Nightmare Before Christmas and took some pics in our costume. It was FREEZING here with rain, snow and 50mph winds so needless to say we didn't go out trick or treating - but had fun nonetheless!





Crossing off our first day on our countdown to Disney calendar!



As part of a charity event we had his picture taken at a local studio!


One week later our little nugget turned 7 months old. Seriously I have no clue where the time has gone! He has a bigger personality every single day. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and goes crazy over the opening and closing songs. He's sleeping like a champ - usually 12 hours at night with 3-4 hours of naps during the day. We still have just the 2 bottom teeth but I'm convinced there are more to follow soon but who knows!

He has the cutest wave but can't yet wave hello or goodbye at the right times. He loves to wave at his camera when he wakes in his crib. On November 1st he said "momma" for the first time and my heart melted. He said it quite a few times while my mom was here but as soon as Daddy came home we haven't heard it once! He's got a new screeching, growling sound that he is loving these days! 

As I mentioned before his personality is beginning to show more and more everyday. He's a very sweet little man and loves to - as we call it in the country - waller all over us. When he wants to be - he's such a cuddler. He's also very very stubborn just like his momma. He's getting stronger and stronger and we are practicing getting in position to start crawling although I won't be sad if that doesn't happen until after the Christmas trees come down!


OMG momma what is this sparkly thing???

And that's about it for what's been going on over here! We are gearing up for Christmas - it's by far my favorite holiday and this one if obviously so so special. We have one of our three trees up - I know it's not Thanksgiving but we are gone for a week and a half around Thanksgiving and I don't want to lose that time haha! So here are a few of my favorite pictures from this past month! 

Throwing out a huge pile of clothes because this boy is wearing mostly 12 months now!

Not sure what this face is all about :)

Wearing big boy PJs - no more footed onesies! 


They see me rollin….

Raccoons are our favorite!

Seriously? I die...

Reading a book with Papal 

Seriously he's all mine?






XOXO
K










Comments

Popular Posts