Family pics!

We recently took family pics as a beautiful park in Glen Ellyn. We used this to cover fall family pics, the babies 6 month pics and Ceej's 2.5 year pics. Family pictures may seem like a pain and they are expensive and it's complicated to coordinate 5 people but I feel like they are so worth it. We have an amazing photographer - Courtney - and she is phenomenal. I'm always amazed at her work. I wanted to share some of my favorites here on the blog.



Those eyes and those sweet cheeks - smitten.

Talk about eyes...wow.

That sweet little tuft of hair blowing in the wind!



Pigs!



Mimi's expression is perfect here

Daddy's little girl 

This pic captures the chaos that is twins and a toddler




My sweet man giving me a flower




How in the world are they all mine?? This pic is a perfect representation of their personalities. Max wanting to be with momma and daddy and sad because no one is holding him. Ceej hamming it up for the camera. And Mia wondering where she can go next. 





Where did my little boy go?

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts