My favorite baby products - twin and otherwise

So I've had a few questions recently regarding my favorite baby products. Having 3 kiddos so close together I've found lots of my favorite products - and also some not so favorite ones - and I thought I would share both my favorite products for twins and singletons.

For twins...

Twin Z Pillow

The Twin Z pillow has been invaluable to us and I still use it today. We used it to put them down for naps and bedtime everyday. We also still use it now that Max isn't quite sitting up on his own to prop him up in it. It makes a great nursing pillow as the middle flaps up and makes a sort of back rest. We opted for the waterproof version but I still put a cover on it that was minky material. The best part about the pillow? The stitching in the middle came apart and I emailed the company - within one day I had an email mentioning that they were shipping a brand new one out to me free of charge. Customer service win! They also have a singleton pillow now I believe!

http://www.twinznursingpillow.com/

Nevermind my 10 chins but the babies clearly love it!

Table for Two

Because of the price we debated whether we really needed this. In the beginning the babies were a bit small for the pillow and I just thought that the table for two would work better. But having a one income, 3 babies and lots of new expenses we were being careful with what we spent. I saw a used one online for 100 shipped and we jumped on it and it was probably my most favorite twin item we have! I fed them most bottles in this until about 6 months and even fed them some solid meal. It was a total lifesaver but I would also encourage mommas to try to find them in good used condition. 

https://buytablefortwo.com/


Graco Pack n Play Playard with Double Bassinet

This was invaluable to us as it was where the babies slept for the first 5.5 months. I am one of those mommas that want the babies to be close for the first few months and this was perfect. We slowly moved it further and further away from our bed leading up to the big move to their cribs. We also traveled with it with no issues and it's pretty large so will work well as they grow for one of them. I think they also loved being close to one another. It's super easy to set up and take down and would also be good for a singleton as they could sleep on one side and leave the other for diaper changes.



Halo Sleep Sacks

Or "night-nights" as they are called in our house. These were lifesavers and continue to be - even 2.5 years later with Ceej. The swaddle sleepsacks were perfect when the babies were small and not rolling and still being swaddled. Then when they were rolling or as you can see in the picture above, when Mia decided to houdini out of her swaddle all the time - we would just wrap it tightly around their midsection with their arms out. Now we just use the standard non-swaddle kind for all 3 kiddos. I'm that crazy mom that doesn't put anything in the crib with the babies for 2 years (Ceej just got a blanket and pillow at almost 2.5) - so the sleep sacks are a safe way to keep them warm and cozy. For my kiddos we've always done the cotton sacks as I just feel like the fleece sacks would be too warm.

https://www.amazon.com/SleepSack-Cotton-Wearable-Blanket-Small/dp/B00008KWO4

https://www.amazon.com/SleepSack-Cotton-Swaddle-Cream-Small/dp/B003E6OBMA/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1477162326&sr=1-1&keywords=halo+sleep+sack+swaddle





Summer Infant Deluxe Bather

These bathers are my favorite and I always used it for Casey too. It just allows you to be sure baby is safe while keeping your hands free to grab soap and toys and washcloths. Although Mia is our crazy one - she has definitely flipped off of it more than once. I now bath all 3 together and they all love it. Ceej entertains the babies while also being ornery and splashing - but they all love it!





Overnight diapers and Sposies

This seems so silly but as a first time mom no one - NO ONE - told me about the magical gift from heaven that is an overnight diaper. I changed diapers at all hours of the night for 9 months before a sleep consultant enlightened me to them. They are lifesavers but unfortunately start with size 3. However as soon as you think they might work size wise USE THEM! Seriously even if you baby isbup a million times a night they won't have the disturbance that is a chilly wipe of their tushy and the jostling of a diaper change.

We also couldn't live without diaper booster pads. The brand I use is called sposies and I just get the from Amazon. Ceej was peeing through every night and I sized up and threw in a sposie and never again! For Maxy I even have to siZe up and throw in 2 sposies. Trust me you will thank me later for this infinite wisdom. 

I think that's it for now - but I'll keep these sorts of posts coming as favorite products continue to come up.

XOXO
K




Comments

Popular Posts