February Favorites

February was a huge month - our sweet babies Maximus and Mia Grace turned 1. How is that possible? I know that everyone says the time flies but holy smokes. I don't remember it flying by that fast with Ceej. I think it's even faster now with these guys because most weeks and days are literally a blur. What do they say? The days are long but the years are short. Totally true.

I'm going to share my favorite February highlights and share details and pics from Max and Mia's birthday in a different post so that it doesn't get too lengthy - I have a tendency to overshare :)


Holy smokes - those eyes

Celebrating Daddy's birthday!

We had a few warm days that were definitely choo choo walk worthy!

Their favorite pasttime - pulling every book off the shelf. All. Day. Long.

The pictures make me so sad. As many of you know if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram we lost our beloved Wrigley in March. He had a routine blood test where they discovered that his platelets were low. Lots and lots of testing and thousands of dollars later he was diagnosed with lymphoma and given a few months to live. As you can see in this picture, all of the meds he was on really took their toll and he lost so much weight and muscle mass. It was so so sad. 

Sick again...

This one is a momma's boy and even more so when he's not feeling well


Headed in to his friend Myla's birthday party!

Checking out his goodies!

I cannot even express how much I love these kiddos and their mommas!

Future pic for the wedding slide show? :)

A few gifts for my 4 valentines!

Happy Valentine's Day!

This girl...

They are 2 peas...

Celebrating Daddy's birthday with his favorite - Chinese!

How is this all mine? 

Dogpile on Momma!

Boxes and cats provide hours of entertainment!

Another randomly nice day called for a renewal of our membership and a trip to the arboretum!

Don't look so thrilled Mimi!


Hanging with his bestie!

Far cooler than I ever will be

Total mom fail - we took them to the arboretum during the choo choo exhibit but neglected to get the free tickets in time. Look at the choo choos from the window kiddos haha







Another almost 80 degree day in February - we will take it!





Mom can we keep her?!? Meeting baby Meredith!

Momma have hot chocolate with me? Sure buddy. The answer to that is always!

Always building towers

Our sweet beast 

Carts that I can put all 3 in give me life!


Forever more stealing Mia's bow

Pre birthday and Christmas tradition of beer and putting the big toys together! It was fun to see Ceej getting involved this time!

Sink baths are everything!

My little Liberace



XOXO
K


Comments

Popular Posts