Happy 2017!

Gosh I'm so far behind. My kiddos are independently playing more and more these days and I feel like I am starting to have a little more time to devote to me and things that I want to keep up with - my blog included! So I just shared an updated on December and Christmas and our trip to see the Big Mouse so I thought I would share some of my favorite memories from January!

I have to admit - it wasn't a very exciting month. We battled sickness on and off all month. It started toward the end of December - on Christmas day to be exact - with Mia getting the stomach flu. It proceeded to cycle through all of us. Daddy on the 27th, then Max, then Ceej and momma. It was brutal - so much puke and diarrhea all. the. time. So if anyone has any suggestions for keeping it at bay let me know - we have now had it 5 times since December and I'm not even joking...

These guys turned 11 months - how is that even possible? 

My solution to the stomach flu. Cover every square inch of any fabric or carpet surface...

My 3 miracles - gosh are they cute?!

Literally Daddy's twin!

Starting to finally get along!

Fun play date at funflatables with Ethan!

Froyo because YOLO

Pretty girl Mimi Grace

She loves Daddy

Mitten project at preschool

Momma cucka with me. Sure sweet little man - you don't have to ask me twice!

Shenanigans - all day every day

Bath time fun with bath bombs from Nene!

Dress up! Hipster chic maybe? Hahaha

Lunch date with Henry and Lizzie - yum

Triple carts make life so much easier!

Twinning

They like each other - finally!

Sums up our January in one picture...

We made it to almost 3 without the stomach flu for this one...

Laying with his head in the puke bowl 

Sleeping in momma's bed - something he has never done.

And that's pretty much it. We stayed inside and hibernated most of the month since we were all so sick for most of the month. Ugh hoping that as spring rolls around these germs decide to stay far away!

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts