September Memories

September is always such a fun time. Fall is finally here and the leaves and the weather start to change and I can officially start decorating for fall! We had a couple of super warm days so we loaded up and hit the mall for a little choo choo riding and hot dog/fry action. We had playdates galore and also took a trip to Blackberry Farm with some of our favorite mommas and their sweet babes!

We took a trip into the city to help celebrate Lizzie's second birthday and had a fun morning at the park. Then it was a quick hot dog/fry lunch (notice a theme here? It's Ceej's favorite) and then it was off to the Brookfield Zoo to hang out with some of our friends. I think this is the day Ceej and Myla's budding romance really started and the day that will go down in history as their first date. Seriously - anytime I talk about the zoo Ceej starts talking about holding Myla's hand and playing on the choo choo on the playground with her. They are so cute together. Just a few short months ago they fought like cats and dogs - now they are besties.

Casey has also started to like his baby brother a little more. He used to be totally obsessed with Mia but now that she's become more mobile, and likes to steal toys and irritate her big brother - he's taking a liking to Max - or "Ma" as he calls him. It's adorable and I'm glad to see it. In my crazy mom head I wondered oh no someone is going to be left out. Either Max and Mia being twins will be super close. Or Casey will be best friends with one of them and the other will be left out. So I am glad to see them all sharing the love. I'm still amazed when I think about our family and things like holidays, etc. that we are a family of 5. Never in my wildest dreams - even pre-infertility - did I imagine I would have a "bigger" family.

Ceej continued his obsession with showers - he can spend upwards of an hour in there at a time. And he loves showering with Riri. We also had our first pee pee on the potty. We aren't attempting to potty train yet - Ceej is still working on his speech and other things through developmental therapy and occupational therapy - so I don't want to push too much and he's just 2.5 but he did ask to go so we tried it one night and he did it on his own! I had the potty in the kitchen while I was cleaning up and he took his dipey off and was running around and he hollered at me "Momma pee pee" and I rushed over thinking he had to go only to see he had sat down and went himself. We did a happy dance and were so excited. We put on big boy undies and a little while later he had an accident that really shook him up and even after momma said it's ok accidents are going to happen no big deal - he was pretty traumatized so we haven't tried again since.

Ceej also started preschool! Well with momma but still! He's following in his 2 cousins' footsteps and is doing the Mom and TOT preschool program at Immanuel Lutheran. He loves it so far and both he and momma have made some friends. He's obsessed with the songs we sing every week and his favorite things are the trampoline and the teeter totter. It's just one hour once a week but I think it's already helping him with a little bit of structure. He also started Soccer Shots! I think he may still be a bit young but it's a great and fun activity for him and Daddy to do on Tuesday nights. They go to Soccer and then for hot dog/fry. See I told you - total theme going on...

We also took family pics and the babies turned 7 months old! I seriously cannot believe it. I also discovered the genius idea of bathing them all together - it makes life so much easier! I throw them all in together and they have a blast!

I think that's about it for the September recap. We sure were ready for October and Halloween and Maxy's surgery!

XOXO
K
Mall Date for a little choo choo and hot dog fry

The many sweet sweet faces of Mimi Grace

Cousins Cruisin'

Future Presidents 

The youngest round of the crew. 3 mommas - 9 babies - and love them all 

Only missing sweet girl Bella

Choo choo ride!

This might be one of my favorite pics ever - Ceej is like peace out as all of the kiddos watch him walk right outta class haha


My crazy life

Donut face at Lizzie's party

In Chicago and the only place we could find for hot dog fry was Burger King

Checking out the sea lions

Does it get any cuter than this?!?!

Come here goats!

Cuddling my babies

Loving on his baby brother


Showers with Riri are the best!

The fighting begins!

Undies!

Such a good big brother

Football season is in full swing!

First day of school!

Snack time! Raisins and juice - yum!


Ceej and coach Cecily

Who is that kid sitting so nicely? Surely it's not Ceej!

Our Princess

Cubbies babies

My boys

He loves his little sister

Sweet and happy babes!

This kid is far cooler than I will ever be


Hanging with Great Grandma

Waiting for family pics

That sweet little face

What did you say mom? I am 7 months old? No way!


Could she be any cuter??

My upside down skeletons!

Ceej is a houdini when it comes to getting out of his clothes lately

Bath times 3!

Comments

Popular Posts