Motivation Monday!


So I regret to inform ya'll this week wasn't a success in the weight loss department - in fact I gained a pound - not so motivating huh? But I've always promised to be open and honest with myself and you here on the blog so there you go.

I'm not happy about it but I am happy about many of my choices over the past week. On Thursday the weather was gorgeous and all I wanted to do was to go to a fabulous patio and eat something terrible for me but I didn't. Instead we had grilled chicken, asparagus and a salad - baby steps right? I did have a few (3) major cheat meals including a celebratory Mother's Day cupcake (a huge one) but it's all about balance right? It's so true what they say you can't out exercise a bad diet so I need to get a little better with some of my choices.

As far as the working out first of all let me say it's so much harder to work out with a 5 week old than I ever imagined! I thought well he naps a lot during the day so I have plenty of time to work out even twice if I want! Bahahahaha - yeah right! We would eat cereal for every meal and my house would look like a disaster zone if I did that. Seems like every time I turn on an exercise video Ceej needs his momma which is ok by me!! He and I took a few 4 mile walks and a few 3 miles walks and that was fine by me! I also bought the Biggest Loser yoga for weight loss video and Tracey Anderson's post natal workout video both of which i did sneak 20 minutes in of each throughout the week and really liked!

So I'm really going to try to get into it a little better this week and will hopefully throw together some of my own workouts that I can share with you all!

For now - for all the calories I didn't burn or the bad things I ate - it was all worth it for this little cutie and beautiful moments like this...

XOXO
K

Comments

Popular Posts